The Gateway 3DS flash cart supports 3DS and DS games on 3DS. It’s the first flashcard to play free 3DS games, and Gateway 3DS is compatible with 3DS system from 4.1 to 9.2. Gateway 3DS supports 3DS EmuNAND, Cheat codes, region free and homebrews.
1110 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Gateway 3DS is a good choice:
FAQ about Gateway 3DS
Q1: Does GateWay 3DS compatible on all 3DS?
- No, only on 3DS with 4.1-9.2 FW
Q2: What if i'm on a firmware lower than 4.1?
- Find a Retail Cart containing 4.1-4.5 updates
- Don’t update on System Setting or eShop, this will update your 3DS to latest firmware and not on 4.1-4.5
Q3: Why it contains two Flashcart?
Q4: What is the Launcher.dat and where should it be placed?
- The Launcher.dat should be placed on root of the SD card (the big SD card)
- The Launcher.dat is needed to go to GateWay Menu after installing the exploit
Q5: Can we play free DS games on the latest firmware 3DS 11.8.0-41E with Gateway 3DS ?
- No, if you prefer play free DS games on 3DS 11.6 with a Gateway 3DS card, because it only plays DS games on a 3DS console 4.1 to 6.1.
Pros of Gateway 3DS:
1. Almost all the 3DS library is playable right now.
2. It is not permanent, you can eliminate the exploit easily if you want.
3. Emunand is a nice feature, you can emulate a firmware greater than 9.2 to connect the system to the e-shop.
Buy a Gateway 3DS in stargate3ds.org
The package of Gateway 3DS: